Thursday, May 24th 2018
Central Church, 831 Schoen Street, Green Bay
Come meet with staff from the local shelters, transitional housing and supportive agencies.
April 17th 4:30 pm – 6 pm, Brown County Library, Pine Street
The mission of the Brown County Homeless and Housing Coalition is to provide leadership in the development, advocacy and coordination of community strategies to prevent and end homelessness. You can help:
–Learn more about what housing programs are available in Northeast Wisconsin
-Find out more about how landlords can partner with housing programs and place qualified clients
-Hear directly from program managers/ case managers about what their program(s) have to offer
– Landlords that are currently involved will share success stories and experiences
- Newcap- Permanent Supportive Housing
- Family Services- Transitional & Rapid Re-housing
- St. Johns/ Micah Center Rapid Re-Housing
- Golden House
- House of Hope
- The Center for Veterans Issues
- Veterans Outreach Program
- Brown County/Green Bay Housing Authority
- Ecumenical Partnership for Housing
- Salvation Army
Contact Paul Van Handel- (920)448-3143 Ext. 3 with any questions.
Visit our Membership page to learn how you can join us for a meeting or as a new member.
Our membership is made up of community organizations who directly or indirectly serve those who are facing challenges securing housing. We provide access to these agencies each month when we gather as a coalition.
If you would like more information, please contact us at email@example.com
If you would like to make a donation, please send it to
P.O. Box 334
Green Bay, WI 54305
If you have any questions on donating, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org