Transitional Housing programs do not require a referral through Coordinated Entry but may have other program requirements for eligibility, such as a referral from a shelter program.

Freedom House/The Bridge Transitional Housing
842 N Taylor St
Green Bay, WI 54303

Contact Number

(920) 884-2446

Rent based Transitional Housing for families exiting shelter or other community programs.  *You must be a Freedom House shelter guest to access this program.

Coordinated Entry Process

Programs such as Rapid Rehousing and Permanent Supportive Housing use a process called Coordinated Entry to refer individuals and families who may be eligible for placement within these programs. The Coordinated Entry process was created to streamline access to the housing solution that fits the situation presented. Based on the assessment, a referral to a prioritization list for a housing program may occur. A list of various program types and additional information can be made available upon request.

You can request access to a Coordinated Entry Assessment at any Shelter in Brown County. You can also access it by calling NEWCAP at 800-242-7334.